Thursday, January 19, 2012

All on Black



Top // H&M
Skirt // Bestey Johnson (Thrifted!!!)
Tights // Betsey Johnson
Boots // Doc Martens
Earrings // Betsey Johnson
I swear I didn't realize that almost everything I'm wearing today is by Betsey until I started to type it out. I got this skirt in a thrift store in Novia Scotia when I was 15, and I forgot I had it. Such a good find,  a great fitting Betsey Johnson skirt at a thrift store for like 20 bucks.

I'm wearing all black but I'm feeling sassy mixing patterns oooh la la!

That's pretty much all I got, I'm off to the post office and then to work. I get to paint the storefront window today, horray!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Samantha-Anne said...

So much outfit envy, you look great in every outfit you post!

Stephanie Marie said...

You are cute as a button. I like your blog. :)