Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi all!
A new year and I'm expanding my presence here on the vast interweb! As well as my beloved tumblr, I will be updating this blog like a fiend. I'll be making posts about zines, DIY projects, my day to day life in and outside my studio, some updates on what I'm making at the moment, and some outfit posts!

I've been toying with the idea of having my zines, art, ect business becoming a full time job. It would make me the happiest screamin' feminist on earth.
I'm crossing my fingers so that blog can help me further reach that goal.

So here are some "resolutions":

  • Make more wear-able items for my shops.
  • Stop being so bashful with self portraits. My outfits kickass and they need to be seen by more people.
  • "Beautify" my studio. I've been neglecting the over all neat-ness and prettiness of my workspace, and it needs some sprucing! I'll be doing some before and after posts for this one.
  • Get my zines more out into the real world, by sending them to different shops and such.

I think that's it for now, hope you're excited as much as I am for an amazing 2012.
This is gonna be fun :)


Cheers!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

hannaH said...

So glad to see you started a blog! I absolutely love your tumblr posts. I look forward to seeing your awesome outfits and more of your lovely thoughts!

-hannaH
heyzombot.blogspot.com

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thank you kindly!