Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Recycled Leopard Print!





Dress // Mom's old beach cover up, refitted into a dress
Oxfords// Lord & Taylor
Bracelet // Kate Spade
Headband & Ring// Brooklyn Stunner via Bust Craftacular

It's a new day, and I'm feeling so much better than I felt last time! Just tons of green tea, rest, and self love, all I need! This dress used to be my mom's beach cover up in the 90's. When she didn't want it any more, I sewed up the sides so its now a mini-dress! And it's one of my favorites. The oxfords go really nice with it, and it's rare that I don't wear boots this time of year, so it's a nice way to switch things up a bit. My cherished Kate Spade bracelet adds a great pop, too, especially with such a neutral outfit.

I've had a very good week so far in terms of my art and my business, things are looking up for 2012, and I am very happy. I've started on a perzine,  about my current "career" identity crisis and such. It's serving as some great self therapy, and hopefully it will be out soon :)
Hope you're having a great and productive week so far, as well! 

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Samantha-Anne said...

The past few weeks I've been seeing a lot of leopard print and it's been making me want a leopard print dress and these pictures don't change my mind one bit. It looks awesome!