Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Date Night




Flats // Steve Madden

I actually took these pictures on Sunday, but I've been so swamped lately that I'm posting them now. Womp womp.
Anyways, this is what I wore out on my date night with Mike. We went and got some vegan noms and did a bit of bar hopping. Not too much boozin' though, we're adults now and both had work on Presidents Day. Boo!
I bought this dress at the Brooklyn Renegade Craft Fair. It's definitely one of my favorites. Do you have those favorite items of clothing that you seldom wear, with fear you'll grow tired of it? Cause I do and this dress is one of those pieces. I love it so much I barely wear it because I don't wanna get sick of it! 
So, this week for me has been pretty intense. I'm working extra  long hours at my day job this week as well as preparing for the NYC feminist zine fest this Saturday. So basically I'm working all day, and cutting and folding zines and making buttons, stickers, and such by night. Along with packing all of my etsy orders and all that. I'm so beat, but I'm BEYOND pumped for the zine fest.
Any of you lovely followers going? Come say hi of you are!

Love,
Midge

No comments: