Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's So Nice Out I'm Scared




Top // Cable & Gauge
Skirt // Forever 21
Shoes // Steve Madden

I almost caught myself typing "Steve Martin" instead of "Steve Madden". Shows how much of  a "fashionista" I am...

Anyways, if you're in the North East like I am you probably had a lot of fun playing outside today like I did. Happy February, it's 60 degrees! I'm not really complaining but it is very strange to be in a t-shirt in winter be be fine. But it was sure mighty nice. I was able to sit at my desk, with the window open, with a fresh breeze...the best feeling in the world. 

Also, I totally wasn't able to wear these shoes all day, I'm a heel wuss. But they sure are some beauts. And, not to self, I really gotta wear sunglasses next time I take pictures on such a sunny day. Squint central right here!

Latuh, Gator,

Midge




1 comment:

Jazz said...

This weather has been insane, I've only used a winter coat a handful of times. I'm not going to lie, it kind of freaks me out..lol