Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Me and My Non-Jason Wu Dress




Dress // Target/Not Jason Wu
Shoes // ZigiGirl
Locket // Grandmother's

Yesterday I took a drive to corporate monster Target, in hopes of getting some stuff from their Jason Wu line, but alas, the shelves were pretty much cleared. The line has only been out  a day! I could only IMAGINE what that place must have been like on Sunday. I'll pass. So I got this kitchy tropical print dress instead, 25 bucks! I like the orange rope belt, it's a cute touch. Also, I love elastic waist bands. I don't care what ANYONE says. 

That's all for now, I'm going to go screen print some goodies for my shop!

Love,
Midge

1 comment:

Jazz said...

I was there yesterday and the place was stocked full of all his stuff. I guess that's the perks of living in a small town...