Saturday, February 4, 2012

Outfit 2/3




Top // Anthropologie
Skirt // Zara
Flats // Steve Madden
I almost just typed Steve Martin AGAIN! Jeez...
This is what I wore yesterday, I'm in love with the quirky-ness of this shirt. I'm also partial to 3/4 sleeves. 

I'm really craving some new clothes, it's been months and moths since I've been clothes shopping, I've been putting all my money into crafty supplies and stuff. I love going out shopping on Superbowl Sunday because all the stores are EMPTY. Everyones home watching people run into each other and really long commercials while eating chicken wings. It's so great. 

What are your Non-Superbowl Sunday plans?

Love,
Midge


5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

My plans are wishing I was clothes shopping with you.

Jazz said...

You mean Steve Martin, right? lolz

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Haha yes, Whoops. Changed it.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Then come ovah GURL

Tina said...

That shirt is so cute! Do you know what the name of it was?