Thursday, February 9, 2012

Outfit 2/9



Top // Fred Perry
Skirt // F21
Scarf // Gifted 
Locket // Grandmother's
Shoes // Steve Madden

I was so happy with myself when I put together this outfit, I think the necklace under the collar is so cute, and the scarf kind of just tied the look all together. I always have such a hard time making sure my bangs don't look weird when I tie scarfs like this on my head, but today I finally got it right. Usually I get them tied in with the know and it drives me up the wall.
I've decided I'm going to grow my hair out. I want a badass beehive! And Betty bangs. But I know once it gets long again I'm going to get frustrated with styling it everyday and then cut it all off again..so it goes!
Well, I'm exhausted from work so it's time for me to pass the f out.

Love,
Midge