Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Obsessed


Dress // H&M
Locket // Grandmother's
Glasses // Carol's Dream Boutique
Ring // Came with Urban Decay Nail Polish
Belt // Thrifted
Flats // Steve Madden 

I'm really super-duper unnaturally excited for Valentine's Day this year. I've been with my boyfriend Mike for 3 1/2 years, but this will be our first Valentine's Day together, because we were long distance the majority of our relationship. 
So I'm really getting overly into it today, hence how intensely pink and red I look today. I got this dress for today, I wanted something pink and cutesy to wear. And I'm the epitome of four eyed for fashion as well..these glasses don't even have my prescription lenses in them- they're just clear! But I'm in love with the outrageous cat eye. 
So, I'm just at home working waiting for Mike to get home from work. Our Valentine's Day will consist of there main things :
  • Pizza
  • Margaritas
  • John Waters movies on the big screen TV 


Oh, we fancy alright. I made him this card:

Happy Valentine's Day ...or as I sometimes call it, Severed Heads Day (google it) everyone!

Luuuuv, 
Midge


1 comment:

Stephanie Marie said...

Every holiday should be celebrated with pizza, margaritas, and John Waters movies! :)