Tuesday, March 6, 2012

90's Nomad



Dress // Thrifted
Tights // Hue
Boots // L & T
Glasses // Carol's Dream Boutique on Etsy

Listening to // Bratmobile

I've been having such a productive couple of days! I'm quite proud of myself. I made new buttons for my shop, I cleaned and organized, blogged a ton.. I'm feeling pretty good about this week so far. I'd like to thank : coffee.
I was totally inspired by Allison Wolfe from Bratmobile's style today, with my fake-ass cat eye glasses and my 90 thrifted dress I got the other day, which is about as cheap polyester feeling as ever, but hey, it fits great. I be feelin' pretty cute :)

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Jazz said...

You remind me of Thora Birch in Ghost World in this outfit!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

That is quite the compliment! Thankyou!