Sunday, March 4, 2012

Midge Loves Mustard





Shirt Dress // Brooklyn Industries
Belt // F21
Shoes // Steve Madden

Listening to // Shannon and the Clams

I've had quite an enjoyable sunday! Started off drinking coffee and packing up my orders to mail out tomorrow, which I love to do.
Packing orders is so much fun, I love to write the little "thank-you" notes I include and decorating envelopes. It's a labor of love.
Then I did another one of my favorite things... THRIFTING! Theres a store called "Unique" really close to me that I've never been to because its kind of hard to find, but today I found it, thanks to some handy directions from my new co-worker.
I stepped into the place and knew that me and the "other" store I went to are done with. This place was out of control, in the best way possible..but I'll talk about that more in tomorrow's Gone Thrifting post as I share with you all my new second hand goodies.
Speaking of second hand, I found this binocular case I'm using as a purse while cleaning out the alcove in my studio/office (which is also the spare room in my parents house). I love the idea of using this as a purse, I'm drawn to the rustic look of it. I also found this awesome glasses case that I've ben looking for since forever. It makes me laugh :D

How was your "day of rest"?

Love,
Midge



1 comment:

Jazz said...

Oooo, can't wait to see your thrifting finds.