Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Greener Pastures







Dress // F21
Belt // Thrifted
Socks // F21
Shoes // Steve Madden
Button // Courtesy of moi!

Listening to // Tegan and Sara

I love how I have an endless access to all my accessory stock, I love making things I sell for myself, I can wear my own art. How awesome.

And big news!! I snagged myself a NEW JOB! I'm so super excited. it's pretty much going to replace my current gig at the pottery shop, which I've had for almost 5 years now. It's officially time to move on to bigger and better things. And it's in Manhattan which I am so thrilled about. I get to leave the suburbs for most of the week. Its a design gig near soho, and it seems I will fit in very well at the studio. AND it fits perfectly into my schedule AND is 2 blocks from where my boyfriend works. Guaranteed lunch date every day! I start in a few weeks, and of course I am a bit nervous but I'm sure everything is going to turn out great. YAY! 

New season, new adventures and experiences :)

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

purplebabaushka said...

Love this! Especially your glasses!
http://purplebabaushka.wordpress.com/

Alessia said...

i'm totally in love with your dress and glasses! the way you put yourself together is so rad. xx

Maxens M. Finch (ex: Pashupati) said...

Kudos on your new job, sounds pretty fun.
Nice outfit, love the colors. It makes me think of mint pasties? :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thanks, folks!