Saturday, April 7, 2012

Little Floral Dress



Dress // H&M
Brooch // Amber from Fight Boredom Distro
Shoes // Vans

I love this cutesy look. It was good to wear to work, shoes were comfortable.

So, I'm opening up a new chapter in my life, officially! I am leaving my job at the pottery store, to focus more on my own business as well as my brand new job in the city. It's an end of an era, and I liked the job while it last but its time for me to move on, and I can't be more excited. I'm the kind of person that welcomes change and I love opening new doors. This is really big for me, because I kinda felt like I was in this suburban rut for the last couple of months and I am SO excited to see what the future holds. I be keeping ya updated for sure :)
One thing I'm sure about, I'm very glad to be done with dealing with snobby parents and their awful bratty satan children. Or when I would orchestrate their child's birthday party and clean up after a mess of 20 7-year olds as they go back to their mansion and don't tip me. That I will NOT miss. 
Hooray, new life changes, and no more brats! 

Love,
Midge

No comments: