Monday, May 14, 2012

Back in Black and Floral




Dress // Nanette Lepore (gasp!)
Shoes // Zigi Soho
Clips // Plaid Barn Craftiness

Ahhh! My bedroom is officially in make over mode! The hard part is done...the walls. My walls were a MESS, due to my angsty teen stage of glueing things to the wall and a never ending love for spray paint and slogans like "eat shit and die". 

ANYWAYS. The walls were the hard part, took about a week and half and its finally done, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the color. You like? Seafoam is my go to shade now -a-days. But it's not done yet. Getting new carpet installed at the end of the week, and I have yet to get my new shelves up as well as the rest of my pictures and things. But it's getting there. I'll be sure to share some before and after pictures when this is all done. 

So, this dress is kind of to die for. It was a my graduation dress, which is why it's so fancy fancy, but I love so I wear it a lot on special occasions. I wore this yesterday, Mothers Day. We went to this beautiful restaurant in Huntington, on the water. Gorgeous setting, but I could hardly eat anything on the menu, me being vegetarian and all. But there was a photographer there that looked so much like Bruce Vilanch that I thought it was actually him. So that made it worth while. And wine. 

I have a few DIY projects I'll be doing for my new space, and I'll be sure to share some great DIY tutorials, keep an eye out! Also, enjoy this picture of my brother stealing my glasses at the restaurant. Mr. Suave. (embarrassing your siblings on the internet is the best)


Love,
Midge

No comments: