Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Plaid Style Now!




Dress // Thrifted
Belt // Thrifted
Boots // Doc Martens

So I pretty much spent the entire day taking pictures. I think I may be addicted to my camera. Keep an eye out for new fancy photos in my shop and on facebook!

Other than taking pictures, I packed and mailed some orders, watched Wendy Williams, bought my dad his 60'th birthday gift, ate some chick peas, and then took more pictures.
Exciting, right? Later I have to draw a whole bunch for LOUDMOUTH #4 and maybe make some stencils for my totes.



 Hope you're having a productive Wednesday too!

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Shontay13 said...

Your glasses are so cute! Where are they from?

Dial V for Vintage said...

Such a perfect outfit, you look amazing! :) And the glasses, I'm in love.

FräuleinJana. said...

best glasses! I love them :>

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks! Carol's Dream Boutique on etsy!