Thursday, June 21, 2012

All Painted Up Like Trash



Dress // BCBG Generation
Shoes // Thrifted


Happy Summer Solstice! It's the longest day of the year. I'm spending it doing even amounts of work and play. Today I worked on making some banners for my blog for now, both of my shop! (as you can see on your left) As well as some writing for Scatterbrain #2 and working on some more branding stuff for Candy Striped. 

This evening my mom and I are seeing the wonderful drag queen Hedda Lettuce perform. It's kind of a beginning of summer tradition for us, we go see Hedda. She performs a stand-up like routine at the Zeigfeild movie theater during a screening of Mommie Dearest! NO WIRE HANGERS, EVAAAAR! It's kind of becoming our own little tradition. I love my Mommie Dearest! 

 Anyways. When ever I go to any sort of drag show, I feel as though I gotta paint my face up almost as good as they do. (almost)

Have a good long day! 

Love,
Midge


No comments: