Friday, June 15, 2012

But I'm a Cheerleader




Shirt // eBay
Skirt // Thrifted
Shoes // Vans

It is so beautiful out..it makes me wish I wasn't in the suburb and lived somewhere where I cn walk to a outdoor bar and sip margaritas and had someone out here to do that with. Instead, I'll just craft and write for my zines, in front of an open window enjoying the nice breeze in my face.
I just got back from taking a stroll to the post office and decided to do some writing in the yard. I have this strange feeling of be alone and living in the middle of nowhere, and its a very unfamiliar feeling, because I do live in the boring suburbs but only a 30 minute train ride from Manhattan, with the train station in walking distance. Next time I feel like this I think I might force myself to just impulsively hop on the train, and go to blue stockings and read some zines or something. Working from home can get kind of lonely, even though I still do love it!

Speaking of working from home, I have a huge surprise for everyone in store, it's a new endeavor of mine and its big! I'm don't wanna tell you just yet cause its still in the works. I'll tell ya next week! (it's sorta big. and awesome) Vague post is vague.

Love,
Midge