Thursday, June 7, 2012

Buttons as Sweater Clips Quickie DIY

So here's a real quick DIY tutorial on how to make buttons sweater clips as seen in my pervious style post!



What you'll need:


  • Two pin back buttons 
  • Chain from the craft store or some old one you have lying around 
  • Wire cutters


So, all you have to do is cut your chain to your desired length..I pretty much just draped it across my chest until the length looked good to me, then I cut it with the wire cutters.

Then, you just slide the first link on each side of the chain to the pin part of the button, and fasten it ro your sweater! Ta daaa!




1 comment:

inbetweenidols said...

Woah, that's crazy! I posted a similar DIY on my blog a few weeks ago but I used earrings instead of pins. I'll have to try out your way, too!

lauren || in between idols.