Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Favorite Cardigan!




Cardigan // Andrew Marc
Dress // Thrifted
Shoes // Steve Madden
Glasses // Carol's Dream Boutique on Etsy
Buttons // MGB 

I came up with this "buttons as sweater clips" the other day and I had to show it off.. with my own buttons of course. And it's super easy to do! I'll show ya soon. 

This yellow is one of my favorite colors. This cardigan is one of those items of clothing you love so much that you keep on wearing despite all the wear and tear. I've mended at least two holes, but I still wear it. I can't find anything else in this wonderful color! Oh, and don't mind the hanger straps showing. Those things are so annoying. 

Today I've been a one girl brooch factory, and now I must continue....

Love,
Midge


2 comments:

The Dame Ann said...

Hey- I was wondering if you have a link to where I can buy that cardigan- its lovely and I can't find the links online despite some hardcore searching :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Hi! I got it on sale from Lohemans like 3 years ago, so I reckon it would be kind of hard to find..sorry!