Monday, June 11, 2012

Midge Goes to Scranton




Do you like my cheesy smile? It's cause tabling is so much fun. Scranton was interesting, kind of a small turn out (small town so I guess that was expected) but Rhi and I met some cool folks, and made some trades, one of my favorite things. Rhi made red velvet cupcakes that came out SO GOOD and people loved them!


My brooches, they're probably one of my favorite things to make.









We also got these patches for free.














When the fest wrapped up, we fueled up at Chicks Diner, a real kitschy 50's joint with awesome grilled cheese.






How was your weekend? Do anything fun far from home?

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

bollykecks said...

Uho wow wow wow it is my dream to go to a fair like this, I'd probably buy everything.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Aw shucks