Monday, June 18, 2012

Raiding Mom's Closet Pt. 2



Dress // Theory 
Belt // Thrifted
Shoes // Steve Madden

I did it again..this is what happens when you can't find any good thrift store dresses for 5 dollars and have a stylish mother who's the same size as you. I couldn't find anything to wear this Saturday so I found this in Mom's closet, or as she calls it, her Zen Place. 

Saturday I went to the mall with my best friend to get a dress for her City Hall wedding next month! Sometimes going to the mall makes me feel happy, and that kind of makes me scared of the power that consumerism has on me. Thought of the day.

Sunday, yesterday I took a drive by myself to Sea Cliff, an adorable town about 20 minutes away from me on the north shore of Long Island. It is SO pretty. Pictures from then soon to come!

Hope your weekend ruled!

Love,
Midge


2 comments:

Rhiannon Stevens said...

I was at work this weekend, so it definitely DIDN'T rule, but just thought I'd pop by to say I LOVE THAT DRESS & those glasses!!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thankyou! Ugh I know how it is to work weekends, I feel yr pain!