Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Surprise!



Hey everyone! So, I've wanted to do this for a while, and I'm finally doing it...I'm starting my own vintage shop (names Candy Striped Vintage) on Etsy! I've been planning this for quite some time now, and I'm thrilled that it's happening.

I've always been really good at finding great vintage treasures, so why not share them with the world and curate my own shop?

Other reason being, I don't lie when I say that DIY or DIE! is my mantra. I'm finding it hard to find a real design gig, being as many people just want to hire unpaid interns. So, if no one can hire me, I'll just hire me! Ta daaaa!

The shop will officially launch tomorrow, but for now heres a peek at some of my fave items that I'll have up for grabs! I'll mainly be selling housewares, decor, and accessories.

Little Owl Twins for $10

Pink Magic 8 Ball for $7

Garfield Mug for $5
Stay Tuned!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Fashion babel said...

This ball, amazing!

xo

http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

Bekkie said...

Looks great - cant wait! <3

dirtygrrrlblog.blogspot.co.uk