Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bumble Bee Emergency





Dress // Anthropologie
Necklace // Thrifted
Shoes // Target/DIY 
I <3 Zines button // gqtales.etsy.com

One time there was a bumble bee stuck in our house, and my mom freaked out because she think I'm allergic to bee stings. I've never been stung, but for some reason she just still thinks I'm allergic. She called my dad into the room to take care of it calling it a "Bumble Bee Emergency".

I just think thats a hilarious combination of words. Bumble Bee Emergency.

Anyways, yesterday I finally finished the second issue of my perzine Scatterbrain. Its such a good feeling to finish a zine, it's like this awesome sense of accomplishment and relief. They are such a labor of love too, so when it's finally done and bound I just like to hold it and look at it like it's my baby. (you can find this issue of Scatterbrain here) 

Now I'm off to photograph some new items for Candy Striped Vintage! Excited!

Love,
Midge


2 comments: