Monday, July 16, 2012

Dressies on my Dressy!































Dress // Anthropologie 
Belt // Thrifted
Shoes // Steve Madden 
Necklace // Vintage via Grandma

Wanna know a secret? Nighties are way cheaper than dresses. Don't judge me but I'm actually wearing sleepwear as a dress! Especially in such a pricey store, if I find a nightie that can totally pass as a dress, why the hell not? They're like half the price. 

A little style tidbit from your beloved Midge. Sleepwear as outer wear! Who would know, anyways? Unless you're like me and feel the need to tell everyone.

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Ellomennopee said...

Girl, I have totally tried to rock sleepwear as outerwear. I tried on a cotton wrap nightgown in Anthro and if it had fitted all the way round (last one on sale) I so would have worn it as a wrap dress.

lazy explorers said...

I would never have guessed that this is a nightie.
So adorable!
I am off to check out their sleepwear section now!