Thursday, July 26, 2012

Enid Addams





Top// Charlotte Russe
Skirt// H&M
Shoes// Steve Madden

I think this will be my party outfit for this weekend. I got these shoes about 4 years ago at Lohmans, and they gave me the worst blisters the first time I wore them so I kind of blocked them out of my head. But wearing them now feels pretty alright, so I may give them another shot. Forgiveness is key. 

I'm having a great work week, making so much new stuff for the Modern Girl Blitz shop! Especially with my new crafty things section, which I am so excited about. I'm very lucky to be able to make awesome crafts as part of my job, and I don't take a second of it for granted!

Hope your having a good week too! 

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

You are so adorable! I'm so happy I came across your blog!

<3 Lauren
www.oldredboots.com

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Awesome! Now following :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Aw, why thank you! <3

Amy Higg said...

love the colour of that skirt, and the top is to cute! Love your glasses also!

I would love if you could check out my blog :)
http://amyhigg.blogspot.ca/