Thursday, July 26, 2012

Found + Thrifted Bag Collection

I have a bag obsession. Many of us do, it's ok. I love rummaging through the bag section at the thrift store.

Here are some of my favorites!


1// This bag is actually an old binocular case that I found under a bunch of crap in one of our many junk closets. So it was free! I kinda like it as a cross-body style purse. The one day I put together some equestrian outfit I will use this bag.


2// I thrifted this black clutch recently. it goes great with the outfit I posted previous to this one. I love the shiny details on the edges and it surprisingly holds a lot of stuff. I also don't own a lot of clutches and I love going out, so this was a great buy.



























3// I also thrifted this red bag recently, I love cross body bags because my hands are free to like, drink and smash the patriarchy and stuff.











































4// I forgot I had this bulls eye bag, also thrifted. I like it because it reminds me of one of my fictional idols, Tank Girl!












































5// Last but not least, I found this Hello Kitty suitcase just across the street from me at a garage sale. I can't wait until I have some where to go away for a few days so I can use it. Ever plan events based around a new clothing item or accessory? Yeah.












































Thats it for now, Later!




































Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Tessa said...

That target bag is killer!

lazy explorers said...

Oh my goodness! I just saw this after I sent you an email! You have the Ghost World comic! You remind me so much of Enid!