Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Off to Montreal




Dress // Modcloth
Belt // F21
Shoes // Zigi

So excited to be wearing my new brooch by Daisy! I'm so in love.

TOMORROW I am leaving for my vacation with my lovely to Montreal! His friend is getting married, which is the main reason we're going (I guess?) But we love it there so much that we're making a vacation out of it. We both are in dire need of a vacation so I am beyond excited. I've been looking forward to this trip for months. I'll be taking loads and loads of pictures.

I have to get  a good night's sleep because we're going to be sitting on a train for over 10 hours tomorrow that leaves at 8 am! Which is on less than 12 hours now and I still have to finish packing, dye my roots, and paint my nails. EEEK! Gotta go! 

I'll be back on the 10th!


Love,
Midge




No comments: