Friday, August 17, 2012

100th Post!






Dress// F21
Shoes// TUK
Glasses// Kiss

It's my 100th post! this blog has come a very long way since I started it, I'm even thinking of adding a sidebar starting in September (stay tuned on that) ...

I've followed lots and lots of style blogs for a couple of years, always wishing I could exude the confidence to do it. When the new year hit, I just told myself, if I want to do something, I'm not going to hold myself back anymore because of being bashful. 

As someone who is so into body positivity, I was disappointed when I would knock myself on my own sometimes negative body image. Running this blog has really helped me out with my self image, which was one of my goals when I started it. Which is awesome.

**EDIT** This was actually my 96th post. Cause I forgot I had 4 drafts that I haven't published yet. Oh well, its now and almost 100th post!

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats on your 100th blog post!!! I'm glad I stumbled upon it and I love everything about you and your blog. I find comfort in that you have found some peace with your self thru your blog, I hope to accomplish the same thing through mine, when I finally start posting outfits and more photos of myself...one day...
Thanks for inspiring!

xomando
www.mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

Becky said...

That dress print is so cute! Congratulations on 100 and I'm glad blogging is such a positive experience for you!

Becky
xx

hannaH said...

Yay, congratulations on your 100th post! That's exciting! I love reading your posts, and seeing your lovely outfits, and look forward to seeing more!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks for all your encouraging feedback, everyone! <3

Cathleen said...

adorable print :)

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

Oh you are so adorable! Glasses and more glasses. yes.

Congrats on 100!