Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Anniversary




Dress// Anthropologie
Shoes// Kensie

I GOT THIS DRESS FROM ANOTHROPOLOGIE FOR 10 DOLLARS. Sorry, that sentence was worth of all caps, I'm sure you understand. I don't know how or why it was marked down so cheap, and quite frankly I don't wanna know, in case it's something terrible.
It makes me feel like a flowery cake with cleavage. 

Anyways, I wore this dress on my 4 year anni with Mike. We ended up going to Hoboken and getting some delicious Mexican food. For me, atleast. Every time we go there I order something delicious and he gets too adventurous ordering things he's never heard of and not really liking it. Oh well, too bad!

Love,
Midge

10 comments:

Judith said...

You look great, congrats!

Mandy Ferrugia said...

$10?! Holy crap that's awesome! I love the dress, it looks great on you. My fingers are crossed for the day that I find something cute/inexpensive from Anthro. I can only hope. ;)
xo Mandy
missindieblog.com

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks, it is quite a rarity to find something there under $50!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thankyou, dear!

Romi said...

I love your tatts.. You have such a quirky blog!
Now following. :)

★☆Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog☆★

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks, likewise!

Mandy said...

Amazing dress! And totally worth the caps! I love it! You look like a doll.

Congrats on your anni, mmm mexican food is my favorite, I often try to be adventurous with regret as well. Whomp whomp.

xomando
www.mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

chantilly said...

i used to make a hobby out of finding cheap anthropologie clothes. i scored a dress there for $10 once too... yay for cheap scores!!

Enid Twiglet said...

Hi there, gosh I have just discovered your blog and I don't mean this in any kind of stalkerish way, but I am in love! Hello from you newest follower! xxx

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

10 dollars! that does deserve caps! and i'm jealous- it's a great dress. & sounds like a great anniversary

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails