Friday, August 17, 2012

Another Obligatory Instagram Post

If ya don't follow me on Instagram, heres what I've been up to lately, according to it!




 Left to Right
// My new purple lipstick I'm obsessed with
// Diner placemat
// Homemade margarita in a hand painted glass
// My naughty ugly doll hiding in the liquor cabinet
// Wild Flag at Prospect Park
// My discovery that there once was a Wayne's World video game and now it's being sold in a shop in the east village.
// Me being excited about cute little bags for my orders
// One of my favorite dives. I love scary dive bars that smell like basement.
// Seacliff. North shore beaches are so rocky and slimy.
// My first batch if cupcakes ever! I was very bored.

You can follow me on instagram @midgeblitz

Love,
Midge




6 comments:

Johnna.Lafaith said...

Love that lipstick... and TIP OR DIE ;)

Becky said...

A Wayne's World game? Oh my, I need to make it my life ambition to get a copy!!

Becky
xx

Judith said...

That cocktail guide is so cute!

Gabriella said...

That lippy is an amazing colour and the cupcakes well done! Nothing like baking when you get bored!

xx Gabs

http://simple-expeditions.blogspot.com.au/

Mandy Ferrugia said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your blog a few days ago and I love it. I wish we lived in the same city so we could hang out. I think we'd be good friends. (Is that weird to say? Sorry, I'm awkward.) I really like that purple lipstick. I found a purple/plum lipstick that I'm totally in love with. I'm probably going to wear it way too much this fall, haha. :)

Mandy said...

A wayne's world snes game!? SERIOUSLY!? amazing...

xomando