Friday, August 31, 2012

Birthday Suit






Dress// Modcloth
Glasses// Vintage
Shoes// Mizmoo

Hello! As you may know, a few days ago was my birthday and this is what I was sporting, mostly gifties that I got from separate people, that all go together to well, and it's almost freaky haha.
The dress I got from my mom, and the glasses my dad got me in an antique shop in Seattle. The necklace is from Mike, and the color of the topaz matches the dress almost exactly! The style of the glasses and the dress compliment eachother so nicely.
I'd say this is one of my most favorite looks ever, and I'm glad I got to wear on my birthday!
And Happy Friday!

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Laura Hooper said...

I wish I could pull off your hair as well as you do !

And happy belated birthday doll; so jealous of what your parents got you! They're amazing

http://betty--rose.blogspot.com

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks deary!

☯ZERO STYLE☯ said...

you are so pretty midge!!!!!!!! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

aw shucks.... <33333

Judith said...

You look amazing! Happy late Birthday!