Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fake Diamonds






Dress// Vince Camuto
Shoes// Thrifted
Tights// Legs Avenue
Buttons// Modern Girl Blitz on Etsy

Tonight I'm doing out to DinDin with my parents. I love hanging out with my parents, they are genuinely fun people to be around. I feel so happy that I have such a great relationship with them and I get legit excited when they invite me out to dinner. That's right, I spend my Saturday nights out with the old people, I'm not ashamed! 

I decided I would snazz up this somewhat plain (but amazingly fitting) dress with my button and chain idea from this DIY! I think it adds just right amount of quirkiness I'm looking for, with a somewhat dressy outfit. I always need a little touch of that, or else I feel so boring.

Love,
Midge

10 comments:

Ida Ayu Melati said...

just want to say, your blog is musing :) thank you!

Becky said...

I love that clock on your wall. I have a bit of a thing about clocks, especially green ones!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

Arrin said...

You are so very pretty! I love your style and your hair! Wonderful!

Megalolz!!!! said...

I think I might be in love with your dress. The button and chain idea is pretty cool.

Mike Congrio said...

You are so damn beautiful, you're lovely with anything, sure even with a sack of potatoes

Modern Girl Blitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks! And its from the dollar store!

trishie said...

You look so gorgeous in that dress

kate said...

What a great outfit with a nice touch of button made quirkiness! It's all in the details Midge. Good work.

Amanda said...

Beautiful dress!! I'm in love!