Friday, August 31, 2012

Fancying...

So I thought I'd take a stab at this, sharing all the stuff I saw on the interweb this week that I love!


I love out of the ordinary prints, this is definitely one of them // Modcloth

This record player is adorable, and lets you rip your vinyl stuff to digital!
AHHH I wish I had more monies, haha! //Modcloth

Super awesome Riot Grrrl cross stitchings! // Poor Kitty Crafts
I'm so not normally a fake nails person but I would totally make an exception for these beauts // Meadham Kirchoff





Love,
Midge

7 comments:

Leila said...

I looooooove absolutely everything you posted! Keep sharing the things you find! Haha, I never get to peruse the Web much anymore now that school's back in session, so I appreciate your finds (as I seem to have similar taste. :) )

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

I love those nail stickers but I'm pretty sure I would majorly mess them up trying to put them on.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Will do! <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

oh god me too, haha!

CreatureType.com said...

Modcloth is so torturous. They have such amazing, unique prints and adorable dresses but I can never afford anything :(

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

man i love all of these! i just favorited that dress yesterday

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

Becky Bedbug said...

Good news- Those nails are nail wraps, not false nails!

Becky
xx