Monday, August 27, 2012

Philly Feminist Zinefest!





Yesderday Me And Rhiannon spent the day in Philly for the Feminist Zinefest there! I had such a blast. It reminds me that I should really go to more feminist events and zinefests, because and stop being so shy, because everyone is so incredibly nice and cool. And funny. I laughed alot yesterday, and had a great conversations.
We were only able to spend like 4 hours in Philly, because of the train schedules being weird, which is kid of hilarious, being as I'm coming from Long Island. But it was totally worth it.
I will most likely going back for the (regular) zinefest there, and stay longer than 4 hours, haha!

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Tam Hess said...

How awesome are you? I love all the cool stuff on your table. :) I want one of each please ;) I live in such a small city/suburb. Riding trains? Yikes....

CreatureType.com said...

Wow, what an awesome event! I feel like a feminist zinefest here in the midwest would be a much smaller affair but I'd still love it!! ;)

I made myself get a little more social than usual and went to a local Etsy craft party on friday night and was really happy with myself, too. It's easy to scare myself away from such big crowds of new people, but I never regret going. I'm definitely going to try and get myself out there more often!

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

Hooray on the zine fest! Also, I didn't know you were another long island girl! :)

Why didn't I know you when I was in high school.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Aw thanks! I love riding trains, driving is so nerve wracking for me!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Good for you! yeah, I get so shy sometimes, but once I manage to get a conversation started all the social anxiety just goes away!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Oh! I didn't know you were fro LI either! Too bad we didn't know each other indeed, haha!