Friday, August 24, 2012

Somewhat Nautical



Top// Gap
Skirt// F21
Tights// Legs Avenue
Shoes// Steve Madden
Glasses// Kiss

Hi all! I only sort of like nautical looks, so I guess I dabble in Nautical. I don't think I'll be wearing boat shoes anytime soon though. 

Anyways,I have quite the eventful weekend ahead of me! This Saturday is my 4 year anniversary with Mike! We're probably go into the city for some dinz and take a romantic walk amongst the drug dealers in Washington Square Park.

Then on Sunday I am headed to Philadelphia for the Philly Feminist Zinefest, where I will be tabling with all my awesome zines and crafts and maybe even some baked goods! If you're in the Philly area, I see absolutely no reason for you not to stop by ;)

Love,
Midge

4 comments:

Michelle Volansky said...

Dang gurl, you got some amazing booty pop in that skirt! So cute!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

hahaha thankyou!!

Mandy said...

Super cute, love those shoes and I agree with that booty pop! Congrats on your anni! :)

xomando
www.mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

LarasVintage said...

Oh, I love this outfit!!
xo sandra
http://larasvintage.blogspot.com/