Monday, August 20, 2012

Yellow and Blue




Dress // Modcloth
Sweater // Andrew Marc
Shoes // Mis Moo
Glasses // Kiss



WooHoo, Happy Monday! I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm drinking super amounts of coffee today, I've been very busy lately with my etsy shop, which is awesome :)

I can't remember the last time I wore a hair flower, nor can I remember why I stopped wearing them! I love this  little felt one that i got at the Bust Craftacular last June. 
I'm also super in love with the print on this dress, it's a nice break from the usual floral or polka dot.

Hope you're having a good start to your week too, and try not to drink too much coffee like I am! 

Love,
Midge

8 comments:

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

i LOVE this dress! it looks perfect on you with your glasses and all - its a great print too. and i just drank too much tea today - ugh! 3 large cups was a bad idea.

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

Fiona said...

Your outfit is gorgeous! The shape of the dress reminds me of one I got for about £15 in a New Look sale...it was purple with a tiny white bird print all over it. Unfortunately, I outgrew it before I could get much use for it, and I never turned it into a skirt like I said I would. Sigh.

REGRETS, I'VE HAD A FEW...

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

Love that flower clip!

Becky said...

Such a pretty dress!

Becky
xx

Mandy said...

Perfect outfit! I love the pop of color, why don't have any yellow in my wardrobe?

xomando
www.mandatorycreations.blogspot.com

gwenivere said...

I love this outfit! And your blog! Very inspiring :)

www.themarketdarling.blogspot.com

Lexie said...

You have the cutest bangs! Your haircut is basically my lifelong dream haircut I'd have if my hair were straight instead of curly.

Lexie
http://bluewonderful.blogspot.com/

Anne Mage said...

absolutely adorable ^_^