Thursday, September 6, 2012

Grasping onto Summer




Dress// Modcloth
Shoes// Kensie
Shades// Modcloth

Even though I'm an adult now and back to school season is no longer an issue, the end of the summer will always be a bittersweet time for me. I do enjoy the weather changing and I love fall things, like anything pumpkin flavored and planning my Halloween costume, but Summer will always be my favorite. It's kind of gloomy today but I still want to get some use of out this seashell dress I got for my birthday!

Today was cloudy, and I always use natural light for my photos, and I thought the would come out like crap, but they didn't! So I guess cloudy isn't always bad, learn something new everyday :)

Sidenote, you can almost see the glow of the TV in the last picture. Oxygen plays Roseanne re-runs pretty much all day, which has been my saving grace on long days of packing up orders.

Alright, Autumn, bring it.

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Pretty dress! And Roseanne reruns = amazing!

http://violetlilacplum.blogspot.com

chestnutmocha said...

wonderful dress! look so good on you!
ps: visited your shops and favorited some items to keep an eye on them :-) the floral owl is adorable!!
katie