Thursday, September 13, 2012

Moth Eaten





Sweater// Lord and Taylor
Skirt// Thrifted
Shoes// Zigi 
Glasses// Kiss
Necklace// Vintage via Grandma

Fall weather means favorite sweater weather! It's actually kinda warm today, but whatever. This sweater has been devoured by moths since last fall, which break my heart, it's cashmere :(
But I'll still wear it anyways cause I'm just that punk. 
And I wear this skirt alot because it's perfect, the end!

I'm having quite the busy etsy week, so it's back to work for this punk ass!

Love,
Midge

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful skirt!

Fiona said...

Ah! That berry pink is...*cough*...delicious...

http://gammacamera.blogspot.com

Pony Chops said...

That outfit is perfect on you! You kind of remind me of a sexy librarian haha!

Ellomennopee said...

What do you think about working those moth holes?
http://pinterest.com/pin/179088522651633541/

Modern Girl Blitz said...

OH MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING!!!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thank you :D

Modern Girl Blitz said...

haha totally :D

Modern Girl Blitz said...

mmm mmm haha thanks

mary van note said...

You are so cute!!! That skirt was a sweet find.