Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Re-Decorating - Fall

With a new season comes new decorations for my room! If you've scrolled through some of my really early posts on this blog, you'll know that my room used to look..angsty. Don't get me wrong, angsty rules, but it was getting to be too much for me, especially all the spray paint. Now that I re-did my room, it gives me much more of a blank slate to work with whenI want re-decorate with all my cute trinkets, that stand out much more now. Before they kind of just blended in with all the other crap.

ANYWAYS! Here's some stuff I put up for the Fall Season.



Say Hello to Nunzilla! She shoots sparks outta her mouth when she walks.


When I was a kid I was a black cat for Halloween for at least 4 years in a row.
This was my mask.

I even re-adjusted my zine wall to ones with fall colored/spooky themed covers


Til Winter....

Love,
Midge






6 comments:

Enid Twiglet said...

cute! I like your zine wall x

suffocatedbliss said...

Like it a lot. - I think redecorating for seasons is always nice and a way to be creative. - Love the color of your walls, too.

- tianna :)

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

Love the cat mask. Perfect for Halloween.

Rhiannon said...

Where did you get those little boxes? I totally need those.

Pony Chops said...

Beautiful display! My studio looks like organised chaos at the moment, you've inspired me to have a clear out and decorate!
xx PC

http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

Fiona said...

I wish I had the dedication to update my room each season...or even just to keep it clean in the first place! Though I do have a springy Halloween cat ornament a bit like your skeleton one that will probably resurface next month - it was originally intended as a permanent feature, because it's wearing my favourite colours! It's a bit creepy if you spot it in the dark, though...

http://gammacamera.blogspot.com