Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Red, Black, and Blue



Top// Modcloth
Skirt// H&M
Shoes// Blowfish
Button// Say Hello Studios on Etsy
Ack! It's been 4 days since I blogged on here last, and I already had some with-drawls! Today my Aunt Gloria is getting here for her week long visit, and I'm so excited to see her, it's going to be a real fun week.

I love accessorizing peter pan collars with a cute button in the middle, I think it's the perfect touch to an outfit. I'm also happy that it's finally tights weather. Black tights are like my number one staple in my wardrobe.

I'm alos having DIY blogging with-drawls because it's been a while for that too..I was thinking of doing something with empty wine bottles? I save certain ones that were from special occasions and I feel like I need to do something crafty with them so I don't seem like a hoarder. When I do come up with something, I will be sure to share!

Love,
Midge

8 comments:

Sarah Mcdougal said...

I love your style!! So adorable. I was hoping that you could take a minute to check out my blog and follow me if you like it. I'd appreciate it!

www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Positively,
Sarah

Alex and Arthur said...

What an adorable outfit. I love the top, that's my favourite colour combination.

Kym Bozarth said...

You have such cute style and a wonderful blog!

Becky said...

That top is gorgeous! I love the bold colours!

Becky
xx

Emma said...

I understand what you're saying about tight weather. I'm a huge wearer or sweaters, and so having my arms and elbows bare all summer and fall is more than a little strange.

I hope that Modcloth shirt feels as good as it looks- I've heard mixed reviews for that place.

Stephanie said...

I love your blouse! I have a few peter pan collared tops, and I can't get enough. So cute!

Amanda said...

Popping over from the Passionfruit FB page...oh my goodness, LOVE your style! Your hair is perfect!

We would love to work with you or swap ads sometime--I think we'd be a great fit.

Hope you'll visit us...and have a great weekend!
Amanda
Miskabelle Vintage
http://www.miskabelle.com/

chestnutmocha said...

Love the color blocks! and your hair looks perfect like from a movie!