Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Seafoam & Red




Top// Modcloth
Skirt// Thrifted
Tights// H&M
Shoes// Steve Madden
Glasses// Kiss

Hi! It's my first tights wearing day of the season! (I think) This pair is perfect, they are surprisingly made of a very good material and give great coverage for those who like the real opaque look.
The weather here has been PERFECT lately. I'm finally settling into fall, and I re-decorated part of my room (post about that soon). Now that my room is "normal" it makes it a lot easier for me to re-decorate for the seasons. before there was just crap everywhere and re-decorating seemed so pointless. But not I can put up all my orange and halloween like things and I'm so happy. 

How your transition into fall going? Embracing it or wishing it was still July?

Love,
Midge


6 comments:

Unifyhandmade said...

Love the tights! I'm wishing for fall weather to come fast! I'm tired of this heat :(

-Nicole
www.unifyhandmade.blogspot.com

Becky said...

I love the autumn first thing in the morning when it's quiet and peaceful. It's the perfect cool weather right now but I'm not looking forward to it getting colder!

Becky
xx

☯ZERO STYLE☯ said...

THAT COLLAR IS PERFECT YOU ARE PERFECT

Jes The Militant Baker said...

you might be the most adorable person I have ever seen:) enid ftw!

Stephanie said...

Great outfit, and the collar on your top is beautiful! I love Fall and I am ready for it! I can't wait for it to be tights/cardigan season :)

Kailey said...

Soo perfect!