Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shop Update: Ghost World Obsessed

Hi all! You can probably tell by now that I am quite the Ghost World aficionado. So I spent some time with my old friend, illustrator, to make up some awesome Ghost World prints for my etsy shop!



I'm just really super excited about them, and that I'm getting back into illustration and drawing. I've always been kinda iffy about making "fan art" type things, because I really try hard to make it as paying homage instead of a rip off. It' hard to find that fine line, but I think I got it. I combined elements from the book and movie, with my own style of drawing put into it.

You can check 'em out in my shop at moderngirlblitz.etsy.com !

Love,
Midge

8 comments:

Nerd Burger said...

i love them. Soooo rad.

hannaH said...

love love love these! I'll definitely be buying one...or two... (or all three!) soon!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

So glad you like! Thanks!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks so much ! <3

Lexie said...

Ahh I love Ghost World! And I love these!!

Pony Chops said...

These look super duper! I think you definitely pulled off the "homage"!
xx PC

http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

Chiaki L'Argent said...

They're gorgeous! Ghost World is brilliant!

http://tealacearsenicandwhiskers.wordpress.com/

Andrea Peattie said...

Ghost World is just the best! Enid is pretty much my idol! Just came across your blog....soooo cute! It's always nice to find another blogspotter!