Friday, September 14, 2012

StripesStripesStripes




Dress// Modcloth
Shoes// Kensie
Glasses// Kiss
Brooch// Daisy's Creations on Etsy



Friday Friday Friday! Being as I'm such a busy business grrrl (hardy har har) I almost barely go out, but tonight I'm meeting up with some friend from college and I'm so excited, because it's much needed.

It's so hard sometimes to keep in touch with your friends from school after graduating, especially because we all end up scattered all over the tri state area. But I'm glad we all care enough to plan a fun night out, hah!

I barely do my eyeshadow this fancy, only when I'm going out into the city or something, so i thought I would show it off.. Sometimes I just don't have the patience for fancy eye makeup, especially if I'm going to just throw some glasses over it, too.

Well, I'm pretty much done for the work day, and my Rookie yearbook just came in the mail so I'll be engulfed in that until it's time to hop on the train.

Have a great weekend! <3

Love,
Midge

10 comments:

Becky said...

This dress is so pretty! I love the candy colours!

Your eyeshadow looks lovely too. You should do this more often!

Becky
xx

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

That dress looks awesome on you.

Stefanie said...

That dress is fabulous. Love it.

Lexie said...

Woo, that is quite the fancy eye makeup. And nails, too! Very pretty.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

I should! I just get so impatient if my makeup takes more than 5 minutes haha

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Thanks gurrrrl <3

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thanks! it is the cutest.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

haha yeah, every once in a while i'll go fancy. especially if i'm leaving the house and socializing!

Dorien said...

Oh what a nice dress, I love all the colours! xo

Pony Chops said...

You look like a dollll!! I love this dress and I want to steal your glasses collection