Thursday, October 4, 2012

Accessories Spotlight// Sugar Cookie

 So recently I received my package from Missy of Sugar Cookie and I could not be more delighted with this stuff. I mean, everything is kind of unbearably cute. She makes lots of wearables like wooden brooches, barrettes,  and pinback buttons. A lot of them are inanimate objects that become adorable and animate with Missy's signature little faces. It's funny how much giving something a cute little face makes it so much more lovable.

 I love wearing brooches on all my peter pan collar shirts, right in the center. I think it quirks up any outfit, and this record player is for sure my new fave.

She also has these buttons, that look great on my go-to black bag from target. Now its so much more fun, don't you agree?

All of Missy's items can be found in her Etsy shop at sugarcookie.etsy.com. Happy shopping! She has quite the variety of cute stuff in her shop.

She also makes a ton of cute zines which I will be reviewing in another post very soon, keep an eye out!

Love,
Midge

2 comments:

Pony Chops said...

Omg so adorable!!

Lucy Nation said...

Oh my word, that bag, eeeek, I want that bag!