Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumnal



Dress// Thrifted (tag says H&M)
Belt// F21
Glasses// Vintage
Shoes// Steve Madden

I love using the word "autumnal", its just fun to say. This dress reminds of of butternut squash soup, and now I really really want some. My dad has a kickass recipe. Can you tell I'm hungry right now?

So, I'm glad I got alot of stuff done today because tomorrow I have to show up for stupid Jury Duty. NOOOOO!!! I hope they don't pick me, obviously. No one wants that. The thought of having to go makes me want to stomp and throw things. I have this plan of dressing real riot grrrl so they see me and don't want to pick my punk ass. If I do this, I'll be sure to share pictures of the outfit. 

Wish me luck!

Love,
Midge

9 comments:

Leila said...

Love this dress (and color!). :) If you manage to get out of jury duty, I definitely want to see that outfit. I always though jury duty would be kind of fun, but I suppose it would only be if the case turned out to be interesting!

CreatureType.com said...

Ooohh, this is totally a butternut squash soup dress! I want some too. :<

It's very cute on you! I love the belt, too!

Aayla @ mypaintedbird.blogspot.com said...

That is a great color on you!

My Painted Bird

Enid Twiglet said...

oh gosh this dress is amazing!

G. said...

Great fall outfit! I think that dress must be H&M because I have one just like in black I got from there!

Pony Chops said...

This dress is so beautiful! Mustard is one of my fav colours. And I hope you don't get picked! If you don't I think you probably need to do a blog post on "how not to get picked for jury duty and how to dress"

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

i've never done jury duty! sounds weird. and i LOVE this dress - it's the best color ever

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

EllaLilly said...

I wish I found things like this in my local thrift shops! Its so pretty! xx
this is my sisters blog :) x
rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk

Mary-Morgan said...

love love love!