Saturday, October 13, 2012

Black & Red





Dress// Kensie
Blazer// Priorities 
Tights// HUE
Shoes// Liz Claiborne


I feel so friggin classy. Tonight my brother and I are taking our parents out to dinner for their 40th Anniversary. 40 years Jesus...it was actually last weekend, but I thought it would be nice to comp their dinner being as they always do it for me, haha!

I made them a card and on the inside I wrote "Here's to another 40 years of calling each-other Shit-head and Pig-vomit." It's ok, they say it with love. 

Today was a good saturday, crafted some, read some, now time to go hang out with my family. And my brother's dog. Mainly my brother's dog.

Love,
Midge


2 comments:

Pony Chops said...

Looking gorgeous! I bought some tights that colour the other day too :)

Enid Twiglet said...

those tights are fantastic, you look lovely x