Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Craft Store Chic


Shirt// Anthropologie
Pants (!!!)// New York & Company
Shoes// Target
Bracelet// Betsey Johnson
Glasses// Kiss

AHH! PANTS! I think this may be my first post wearing pants! These are the only pair I actually wear on a regular basis (they're really jeggings but hey). This is basically my "I have to go to the craft store and thats the only time I'm leaving the house cause I work in my house" look. Cute, simple, comfortable. Also, my hair is getting to that point where I have to straighten it so I don't look un-kempt. I've decided I'll have it cut after Halloween so I don't need t buy a wig for my costume. Yeah, I get really into planning things.

Love,
Midge

6 comments:

Judith said...

I'm diggin this craft store chic :)

Pony Chops said...

Gorgeous, the shirt is such a pretty print! I'm emailing you tonight I haven't forgotten about the guest post I promise :)

Ira Kharchenko said...

Awesome outfit! I love the top:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Lexie said...

Those are jeggings?? They look great on you!

emma; a challenge to amoeba said...

Think I'm about to become just as obsessed with you as I was about Ghost World itself. You look like a tangible real life Enid. But of course, you know that. If it was anyone else I'd roll my eyes, but you look fucking awesome! (I found your blog through Love Elycia by the way).

Enid Twiglet said...

I am loving the print on the shirt, so cute. You look gorgeous as always xx

http://enidtwiglet.blogspot.com.au/