Thursday, October 18, 2012

Green & Polka Dots




Top// H&M
Skirt// F21
Glasses// Vintage
Boots// Zigi
Brooch// c/o Sugar Cookie

Phew! I am tired! But my outfit today made me happy, and it's sunny out and that makes me happy too.
I went to the thrift store yesterday, and I got some really great finds for myself. None of them actually vintage, just great clothes for real cheap. I'll be sharing one with you tomorrow, so stay tuned!
In other news, I think I finally mastered the art of plastic jewelry. I'll be adding a bunch to my etsy shop very soon! <3

Love,
Midge

11 comments:

Lauren- Old Red Boots said...

You look great! Love those glasses.

Also, what is the color lipstick you are wearing?

Enid Twiglet said...

are you exploring the wonderful world of shrink plastic? I think I have finally mastered it, that stuff really tested my patience!

http://enidtwiglet.blogspot.com.au/

Josefina said...

love your vintage style and your glasses also! you have such a cute blog! <3
Stop Whispering

Pony Chops said...

Beautiful!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Aww thanks!

Modern Girl Blitz said...

Oh my god, yes. It took my about 5 tries until I got it down pat.

Modern Girl Blitz said...

It's Lancome Rouge Baroque! Thanks gurrrl :)

Modern Girl Blitz said...

thank-you!

Mary-Morgan said...

babe-age!

DaBi Vintage said...

you're so lovely!kisses from Italy

Kristian said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the color.