Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!




 Dress// Modcloth
Boots// Vintage via Mom
Glasses// Vintage
Earrings// Crafted
Happy Halloween everyone! Though, I'm not really in a costume persay, I still wanted an excuse to wear black lipstick today (and I can always use Wednesday Addams' excuse saying that I'm dressed as a homicidal maniac..they look just like everybody else)

And to address the giant elephant in the room, I'm hoping all of my east coast readers/followers are alright from Sandy. We were very fortune here, the power never went out and no flooding. Counting my blessins. I'm about to take a walk to the post office, to see if they are even open to send out all my etsy orders. Stay safe!

Love,
Midge

5 comments:

Kitty Cat Stevens said...

that might be my favorite line from the movie! oh, besides: "Are they made from real Girl Scouts?"

lovely outfit & glad to hear you're okay— happy halloween!

FräuleinJana. said...

looks amazing as always :)
happy halloween!

I.K.I.N.T.O.O. said...

The button detail on that dress is everything; love this look.

-Ezi

ikintoo.blogspot.com

Pony Chops said...

Looking gorgeous, loving the lipstick

Louise.Amabilis said...

haha, I actually dressed as Wednesday this year and my mother in law kept saying "I don't get it, where's your costume?!" behind her back I used the homicidal maniac line on my husband...but he didn't get that one :/ good to hear you guys didn't get hit too bad!