Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sweater Weather


Top// JC Pennys
Sweater// H&M
Skirt// F21
Shoes// Thrifted
Bag// Target
Buttons/Brooch// c/o Sugar Cookie

Hi all!, It's been quite the busy week for me. Not with work, obviously cause I've been a but MIA but with family. My aunt went home Tuesday. Yesterday was jam packed with catching up on my etsy orders and all that. But it was a fun week! We saw Sting at Jean Georges which was pretty cool.

The weather has kinda been like gloom and doom as of late, but atleast I get to break out my comfy sweaters. I need a bunch of new ones because A: My favorite one has holes all over it and B: My mom keeps on taking my basic black one and losing it. A trip to the thrift store for some new ones is in my near future. probably tomorrow.

Love,
Midge the Queen of TMI